Mid-sized tank cleaning devices typically have a range of 2.5 to 12 ft. (.75 to 4 m) and capacities between 275 and 8,000 gallons (1,000 to 30,000 liters). Sanitary devices feature self-cleaning and self-draining designs and are made of FDA compliant materials.
Impact: Up to 7 lbs at 5 ft. (3 kg at 1.5 m)
Cleaning Range: 7.5 ft. (2.5 m)
Pressure: 40-200+ psi (3-14 bar)
Flow: 5-30 gpm (20-110 lpm)
Clearance: 1.85 in. (47 mm)
Cycle Time: 4-20 min.
Impact: Up to 10 lbs at 5 ft. (4.5 kg at 1.5 m)
Cleaning Range: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
Pressure: 30-400 psi (2-27 bar)
Flow: 5-35 gpm (20-130 lpm)
Clearance: 2.8 in. (71 mm)
Cycle Time: 10-14 min.
- Self-cleaning, self-draining design
- Drive mechanism located outside of the tank
- Suitable to clean highly viscous or foaming debris from the interior of tanks and vessels between 130 and 8000 gallons.
- Suitable for processing, mixing and storage tanks and vessels between 4,000 and 40,000 gallons.
- Ideal for ultra-hygienic industries that follow European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group Guidelines.
- Meets the highest standards of efficiency, reliability and hygiene
- Ideal for processing, storage and transportation tanks between 4,000 and 40,000 gallons
- Available in a retractable version
Pressure*: 2 bar (29 psi)
- Stainless steel or a slide-bearing PEEK design
- Available in 360° and 270° up
- Provides liquid impact at a low flow rate and low pressure
- 3-A compliant version available
Impact: Up to 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
Cleaning range: 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Activates at 30 psi (2 bar)
- Cleans the underside of tank agitator blades
- Suitable for tanks, reactors, vessels and other containers ranging from 27 - 2,700 gallons