The oil-fired Aalborg OS-TCi is a high efficiency boiler which is intended for steam production. It is designed to high-efficiency, user-friendly be self-cleaning and have environmentally friendly maintenance.
Aalborg OS-TCi is intended for steam production, the oil-fired Aalborg OS-TCi (formerly MISSION OS-TCi) is supplied as a vertical, preassembled boiler unit.
The boiler’s built-in TCi (Turbo Clean, intelligent) technology makes it self-cleaning to the highest possible degree, and what little maintenance remains is easy and has a low environmental impact.
Features and benefits of the Aalborg OS-TCi
- Oil-fired production of steam
- TCi (Turbo Clean, intelligent) technology for improved efficiency and self-cleaning without water washing
- Design pressure: 10 bar(g)
- Capacity: 750–8 000 kg/h
- Turbo self-cleaning
- Environmentally friendly maintenance
- User-friendly burner design
- Intelligent control for the future
- Scrubber compatible
How it works
The Aalborg OS-TCi is a vertical, preassembled boiler unit. Constructed with optimally designed helix tubes that ensure excellent performance, it provides high reliability and efficiency. Moreover, its integrated pressure-atomizing burner is mounted at an incline, which enables good combustion with any fuel grade.
The boiler’s built-in TCi (Turbo Clean, intelligent) technology makes it self-cleaning to the highest possible degree. The little maintenance that remains is easy to perform and has low environmental impact.
Steam and hot water production
- Design pressure: 9 bar(g)
- Capacity: 750–8000 kg/h
- Burner recommendation: Alfa Laval Aalborg KBM pressure-atomizing burner
Typical vessel types:
- Container ship
- Bulk Carrier
- Cruise Vessel
- LNG/LPG Carrier