Combined secondary and tertiary wastewater treatment using the Membrane BioReactor
August 9, 2019 from 11:00am – 12:00pm EST
Membrane bioreactor technology is a future-proof solution for treatment of both municipal and industrial wastewater. It allows you to maximize resource recovery, expand existing treatment capacity, minimize costs and ensures the production of high-purity, reuse-quality permeate.
What you'll learn:
- Unique benefits of Alfa Laval LowResist MBR®
- Applications for Alfa Laval LowResist MBR®
- Advantages and Key Design Parameters for Alfa Laval LowResist MBR®
- How is Alfa Laval LowResist MBR® installed and applied
Presenter: Jeff Devine, Global Technology Business Development Manager
**This session is eligible for PDH continuing education credits. Certificate of attendance will be issued after completion of the webinar.
You may also be interested in:
- Secondary Biological Treatment using the Sequential Batch Reactor
- Tertiary Treatment using the AS-H Iso-Disc® filter
- Combined Secondary and Tertiary Wastewater Treatment using the Membrane BioReactor
Features and benefits