AS-H Coplastix Flap valve
Alfa Laval AS-H Coplastix® Flap Valves are designed for flow control of wastewater, storm water, hydro, industrial, and sea water. They are used in any application calling for discharge where the prevention of reverse flow back into the line is necessary.
Reliable, corrosion resistant backflow prevention
- 10 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Reinforced corrosion-resistant composite material
- Custom designed configurations available in circular (up to 24”) or rectangular (up to 144”) openings
- Hinges require no maintenance or grease
Continuing the high quality you would expect from the original Ashbrook designs, Alfa Laval AS-H Coplastix® composite flap valves provide reliable reverse flow (backflow) prevention. Their corrosion resistant material provides years of maintenance free service.
How it works
Find the right AS-H Coplastix® flap valve for your application:
- Circular flap valves from 4" – 24" (102 mm – 610 mm) are constructed solely of Coplastix or rubber materials and may be either wall-mounted or pipe-mounted.
- Rectangular flap valves consist of a Coplastix or rubber door and select steel frame materials.
- Flexible flap valves employ a specially developed, externally supported rubber compound for the door. Rigid and rubber flap valves are available in many sizes from 24" – 144" (610 mm – 3,658 mm).
Features and benefits
- Gate exercising not required
- 10 times less friction than metal-to-metal gates
- Disc and seal design prevents gate seizure
- Half leakage rates of other conventional gates
- 10 year warranty so you can install with confidence
The Coplastix range was designed to exceed all other gate types in longevity without the regular maintenance or exercising. Coplastix materials are lighter, easier to install and extremely durable.
Transform corroded, inoperable valves into smooth operating, corrosion-resistant valves that help put your fluid control system back in operating condition.
With industry-leading wastewater technology and expertise based on the experience from thousands of installations, we can help analyze your unique situation and select the optimal equipment model, configuration and services for your needs and budget. Get in touch by reaching out directly to the local contact for your area or submitting a general inquiry on the contact form.