Looking for an upgraded solution to fabricated stainless steel, aluminium, or cast iron slide gates, stop gates, and stop logs? Alfa Laval AS-H Coplastix® consists of a complete line of composite material custom flow control devices for wastewater, storm water, as well as hydro, industrial, and sea water. Products include slide (sluice) gates, stop gates and logs, and flap valves.
High reliability, low maintenance composite flow control equipment
- No binding, and meets AWWA C563 leakage guidelines
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Easy-to-operate gates do not require exercising
- Custom designed to your application
Continuing the high quality you would expect from the original Ashbrook designs, Alfa Laval AS-H Coplastix® composite flow control gates, stops, and flaps are designed to exceed all others in longevity.
The Coplastix® range was designed to exceed all other gate types in longevity without the regular maintenance or exercising.
Coplastix materials are lighter, easier to install and extremely durable. Transform corroded, inoperable gates into smooth operating, corrosion-resistant gates that help put your fluid control system back in operating condition.
Features and benefits
- Gate exercising not required
- 10 times less friction than metal-to-metal gates
- Disc and seal design prevents gate seizure
- Half leakage rates of other conventional gates
- 10 year warranty so you can install with confidence
How can we help?
With industry-leading wastewater technology and expertise based on the experience from thousands of installations, we can help analyze your unique situation and select the optimal equipment model, configuration and services for your needs and budget. Get in touch by reaching out directly to the local contact for your area or submitting a general inquiry on the contact form.